Sunday, February 15, 2009
I AM STRUCK AT HOME DURING HW! SO interesting.... i am SO enjoying it........ sianz.... nvr go vivo!!!!! got too much hw...... sianz......
haiz.... nobody is at home.... except my maid... even snowy is not at home.... he went for a walk with my parents..... sianz...... theo went to play basketball.... timo is overseas.... haiz.....
i finish chem, life sci project, maths online test..... so i am left with... art and geo... geo ws started a bit... den dunno how to do... =P
ART! i hate sec 2 art.... so hard!!!!! answer all the stupid questions..... sianz..... need to do notes too... common test coming.... haiz.... life is so sian..... ok! gtg n start mugging AGAIN!
"Every time i see ur face. Every time u look my way. It's like it all fall into place... everything feels right..."
6:54 PM
❤ one of us is lying, there's no use in trying, no need to pretend... ❤
*GEEK!
Hey hey. My parents are Hoochie Mama and Nerdy Papa, hence my name is GEEK.
I wear a pair of thick-framed black glasses, which people complain are so nineteen-fifty. And I'm seen with a book wherever I go. I'm a science geek who is in a triple science class. My friends mock me for that, but of course the typical me don't give a damn.
-That's me
Spammers
Leave a tag! Its a must!