Wednesday, February 11, 2009
maybe now can go for the party.... cause training may cancel... yay! but den cannot stay for the whole party.... still got tuition at 5.30...... but i still need to ask my mum... got a feeling she will not allow.... sianzzzz..... dave is most likely coming on fri.... but still haven't confirm yet... maybe he not coming also.... stupid guy! =P
timo is leaving tmr!!!! sobbbb........ so sad..... still haven't bought him anything.... going to make a card soon! yeah.... going to write a post to him! =D
k! gtg! dinner time! bye!
HOPE I CAN GO TO THE PARTY! =D
"Because tonight will be the night that i will fall for u.... over againnn....."
6:53 PM
❤ one of us is lying, there's no use in trying, no need to pretend... ❤
*GEEK!
Hey hey. My parents are Hoochie Mama and Nerdy Papa, hence my name is GEEK.
I wear a pair of thick-framed black glasses, which people complain are so nineteen-fifty. And I'm seen with a book wherever I go. I'm a science geek who is in a triple science class. My friends mock me for that, but of course the typical me don't give a damn.
-That's me
Spammers
Leave a tag! Its a must!