Monday, February 16, 2009
I SO FREAKING HATE ME BRO! HE IS SO IRRITATING! he jus insulted me.... he says i am fat n short! sickening guy! haahahhaha!
training today was like super tiring... i trained with sharonrose ... den she had to go back... but i still continue to train with geri and sabina... den after that i played matches with both of them! omg! i was like dying after the two matches lah! zzzzz....
timo replied my wall post! hahaha! so happy! he said he miss me..... actually he miss making fun of me! sickening guy! i realize my bros r so mean to me! =( but i still love them! hahahah! i am such a good sis lah!
stupid will be leaving soon! sad..... dunno when stupid leaving though! i noe u will miss me stupid! i will miss u too! hhaahah! will miss whacking u! hahahah! =D
tmr got art test! sianzzz..... still haven't do... sianzzz... going to die lah! ok! gtg mugging time! i so LOVE mugging....zzz... = = (yu-ping's favorite face!)
"Teardrops slowly fall from my eyes as I look to the sky, and i question how come life keeps passing me right on by. I just wonder why i can't escape, is this my fate? To always be unhappy? How much longer must i wait...."
8:09 PM
❤ one of us is lying, there's no use in trying, no need to pretend... ❤
*GEEK!
Hey hey. My parents are Hoochie Mama and Nerdy Papa, hence my name is GEEK.
I wear a pair of thick-framed black glasses, which people complain are so nineteen-fifty. And I'm seen with a book wherever I go. I'm a science geek who is in a triple science class. My friends mock me for that, but of course the typical me don't give a damn.
-That's me
Spammers
Leave a tag! Its a must!