Friday, February 6, 2009
ok....i am a bit hyper now....zzzz.....
not fair! somebody manage to find my blog! hahhaha! i think a lot of ppl trying to find! =P
i dun like "emo"! find so fast one! hahahahaha! but i also manage to guess who she is! we r both so smart! hahahahahah! I love u "emo"! but i love ME more! omg... i am so ego! =P
stilll rushing the stupid chinese compo for tuition! tmr still got training... sianz...tmr night maybe got farewell party for timo! so sad timo leaving in like....6 days! "sob"! i also dunno why i so sad! =(
maybe because we r closer now compare to last time....no more generation gap! hahahahaha! jking... i also dunno why lah! seem to be able to communicate better! =P
sch is so sianz... feel like skipping a few days of school! =P
k gtg! mugging like crazy! bye!
"It hurts when we risk our HEART & it ends up being broken. But what hurts more is when we STILL hold on when we already noe we're waiting for nth....."
11:53 PM
❤ one of us is lying, there's no use in trying, no need to pretend... ❤
*GEEK!
Hey hey. My parents are Hoochie Mama and Nerdy Papa, hence my name is GEEK.
I wear a pair of thick-framed black glasses, which people complain are so nineteen-fifty. And I'm seen with a book wherever I go. I'm a science geek who is in a triple science class. My friends mock me for that, but of course the typical me don't give a damn.
-That's me
Spammers
Leave a tag! Its a must!