Friday, February 6, 2009
Slacking like siao today..... today like only did chinese tuition hw....=P Today got no hw....only ting xie n mo xie... so quite slack... actually needed to hand in the tiger shark hw.... but den teacher pushed the deadline back! yay! so happy! or else i will be rushing that now...=P
ting xie n mo xie learn liaoz...so nth to do... tuition hw still got a lot..... sianz....
the tests today was... quite ok lah... still can manage... even though i think i will like fail history! hahaha! my answers were damn short...but manage to complete the whole thing...=D maths was quite ok...at least i noe how to do... k gtg..or else mum will scold....bye!
" We go together like the winter and a sweater, n he makes me feel.... he makes me feel alive inside...."
12:04 AM
❤ one of us is lying, there's no use in trying, no need to pretend... ❤
*GEEK!
Hey hey. My parents are Hoochie Mama and Nerdy Papa, hence my name is GEEK.
I wear a pair of thick-framed black glasses, which people complain are so nineteen-fifty. And I'm seen with a book wherever I go. I'm a science geek who is in a triple science class. My friends mock me for that, but of course the typical me don't give a damn.
-That's me
Spammers
Leave a tag! Its a must!