Monday, February 23, 2009
zzzzzz....falling asleep..... still doing my geo notes.... i am so confuse! the notes that teacher gave is so messy! i dun understand anything... zzz.... sec 2 is so much harder... life is so much busier...... so fast it is time for common test... zzzz.... so stress man!
haiz.... if only time can stop..... i wouldn't be so stress up! haiz.....
k gtg n rush geo notes... so i can sleep soon.... zzz...
1 month and 5 days......"The world gave me many reasons to cry and hate... but i still can't hate this cruel world... because it gave me one big reason to smile.... by giving me -YOU-......."
12:06 AM
❤ one of us is lying, there's no use in trying, no need to pretend... ❤
*GEEK!
Hey hey. My parents are Hoochie Mama and Nerdy Papa, hence my name is GEEK.
I wear a pair of thick-framed black glasses, which people complain are so nineteen-fifty. And I'm seen with a book wherever I go. I'm a science geek who is in a triple science class. My friends mock me for that, but of course the typical me don't give a damn.
-That's me
Spammers
Leave a tag! Its a must!