Sunday, February 22, 2009
sianzzzz....having a flu now...can't stop sneezing...hate it when the weather is cold.... brrrrr......
hungryyyyyy! suppose to be dinner time already.... but everybody is busy with their own stuff.... forget abt dinner....ME HUNGRYYYYY! there was no lunch.. that's why.
studying make me hungry! like every time study i think abt eating sumthing... lolz! CONTROL! hahah! suppose to do skipping, situps and pull ups today..... did..... but i was suppose to do 2000 of skipping, 30 sit ups and 20 pull ups... that wat mr lee says.... but i only did like 1000 of skipping n 30 sit ups.... lolz....slack lah..... too hungry! cannot do! lolz.
ok...i am not suppose to be using the com now...if mummy finds out, me DEAD! haha! k gtg before mummy comes! =P
1 month and 6 days...."Someday....... Someone will walk into ur life and make u realize why it nvr worked out with anyone else....."
7:23 PM
❤ one of us is lying, there's no use in trying, no need to pretend... ❤
*GEEK!
Hey hey. My parents are Hoochie Mama and Nerdy Papa, hence my name is GEEK.
I wear a pair of thick-framed black glasses, which people complain are so nineteen-fifty. And I'm seen with a book wherever I go. I'm a science geek who is in a triple science class. My friends mock me for that, but of course the typical me don't give a damn.
-That's me
Spammers
Leave a tag! Its a must!