Sunday, February 22, 2009
jus finish tuition.....now eating breakfast....actually brunch. still not hungry though.... told my tuition teacher that my birthday coming, 31st march.... den i ask her when is her birthday... she told me 18TH MARCH! den she was like a bit early to be so happy arh.... hahaahha! she the same as me! aries! yay! aries rocks lah! =D love my tuition teacher! she rocks! =D
my phone got prob lah! cannot move my contacts to the sim card...allsave in my phone.... den lend my bro my phone...all the contacts gone.... zzz... next time my phone break down den i DIE! all my contacts will be gone lah.... zzzz.....
haiz... HOMEWORK! TESTS! HOMEWORK! TESTS! so stress lah.... going to collapse soon....SOMEBODY HELP! dying.....
k gtg n start mugging! zzzz....so sianzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz................
1 month and 6 days.......
"Distance between two hearts is not an obstacle.... rather a beautiful reminder of just how strong true love can be....."
12:36 PM
❤ one of us is lying, there's no use in trying, no need to pretend... ❤
*GEEK!
Hey hey. My parents are Hoochie Mama and Nerdy Papa, hence my name is GEEK.
I wear a pair of thick-framed black glasses, which people complain are so nineteen-fifty. And I'm seen with a book wherever I go. I'm a science geek who is in a triple science class. My friends mock me for that, but of course the typical me don't give a damn.
-That's me
Spammers
Leave a tag! Its a must!