Thursday, February 5, 2009
Almost done with ME blog! whoo!!!! hahahaha! jus need to put music and change some stuf!!! YAY!
changing the blog skin was not as hard as i thought it is! lolz!
today arpy came back and as usual she has lots of stories. lolz! listened to her talk for.... about half an hour... i think! haha! can't believe i survived! hahahaha
life science grouping is still a prob... nobody want to leave her own group and go to other group.... i dun mind... but my group needs nine ppl! also dunno how now.... but den hand in the groupings paper to ms khoo already...so i think cannot change liaoz...
tmr got two tests! so sian lah! i only did pw research... and nth else...training was sooooo tiring today.... now i jus feel like sleeping...but cannot...zzzz...
ok! gtg n do hw! all the best to everyone in 2E for tmr's tests!
"I believe the saddest thing in life,is caring so much for someone and then one day u look into their eyes, listen to them talk and realise they are gone. All you see is a stranger with just a known name...."
11:29 AM
❤ one of us is lying, there's no use in trying, no need to pretend... ❤
*GEEK!
Hey hey. My parents are Hoochie Mama and Nerdy Papa, hence my name is GEEK.
I wear a pair of thick-framed black glasses, which people complain are so nineteen-fifty. And I'm seen with a book wherever I go. I'm a science geek who is in a triple science class. My friends mock me for that, but of course the typical me don't give a damn.
-That's me
Spammers
Leave a tag! Its a must!