Sunday, February 8, 2009
Finally finish with homework.... now need to studying for chem.... cause tmr got squash training then cannot study....
the weather is so hot!!! feel like i am going to faint soon!!!! argh! so bored..... dun feel like doing hw anymore! it's so sian.....
______ is most likely coming to singapore.... dunno shld be happy or not.... haiz.... why mus ___ come back....
Pissed with somebody! argh! will not say what happen... !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! jus needed to vent my anger..... _______ is so freaking pissing! what's _______ damn problem! it is not my fault that things turns out different! argh! freaking pissed! ^%$##%^%$#$%^$#%#$#$! ok...... that's enough....
ok! got to start mugging again! bye!
"Love is.... When u don't want to fall asleep because reality is better than ur dreams...."
5:23 PM
❤ one of us is lying, there's no use in trying, no need to pretend... ❤
*GEEK!
Hey hey. My parents are Hoochie Mama and Nerdy Papa, hence my name is GEEK.
I wear a pair of thick-framed black glasses, which people complain are so nineteen-fifty. And I'm seen with a book wherever I go. I'm a science geek who is in a triple science class. My friends mock me for that, but of course the typical me don't give a damn.
-That's me
Spammers
Leave a tag! Its a must!