Saturday, February 7, 2009
haha! jus came back from training...... eating lunch now... spaghetti! quite nice! =D but my maid added mushrooms! wanted like only two stalks! but she gave more! =( i dun like mushrooms... taste weird!
other person found me blog! so sad! hahahaha! actually she did not find it.... i gave her the url... =P
finally noe how to link! so happy! hahaahah!
stress lah! got so much hw... so little time! zzz... now jus feel like sleeping! zzzzzz......
hahahah! ok! going to watch yesterday's show! recorded! yay! bye! "To be in love is like jumping off a cliff with no intent on looking down at the bottom. U don't care if it is going to HURT LIKE HELL when u hit the bottom, all u care about is that just for that short period of time..... u feel like u could fly...."
2:11 PM
❤ one of us is lying, there's no use in trying, no need to pretend... ❤
*GEEK!
Hey hey. My parents are Hoochie Mama and Nerdy Papa, hence my name is GEEK.
I wear a pair of thick-framed black glasses, which people complain are so nineteen-fifty. And I'm seen with a book wherever I go. I'm a science geek who is in a triple science class. My friends mock me for that, but of course the typical me don't give a damn.
-That's me
Spammers
Leave a tag! Its a must!