Thursday, February 5, 2009
It is so late already! AHHHH!!!! hope i will do welll for tmr tests! =D
can't find my maths ws!!!! die die die! forgot wat we did today..... zzzz....i think i missing two ws sia..... today's one n ws 7! sianz! cannot find! stress!!!!
ok! i gtg sleep liaoz! or else tmr test sure die! hahahahaha!
ALL THE BEST TO ME! =P
"If ur alone, I'll be ur shadow.If u want to cry, I'll be ur shoulder.If u're not happy, I'll be ur smile. If u need me, I'll always be there....."
12:35 PM
❤ one of us is lying, there's no use in trying, no need to pretend... ❤
*GEEK!
Hey hey. My parents are Hoochie Mama and Nerdy Papa, hence my name is GEEK.
I wear a pair of thick-framed black glasses, which people complain are so nineteen-fifty. And I'm seen with a book wherever I go. I'm a science geek who is in a triple science class. My friends mock me for that, but of course the typical me don't give a damn.
-That's me
Spammers
Leave a tag! Its a must!