Tuesday, March 3, 2009
i jus scream again! hahahha! it helps a lot! it relieves a lot of stressssss....! SUPER STRESSSSS! i feel so weird.... after CTs but still so stress.... zzzzzz......... life is so stressssssss!
AHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!
finished doing the chinese reflections..... but got one dunno how to do..... dun even understand the passage...... zzzzz....
there is history tmr...... haven't read the textbook yet..... reading now.....
HAPPY BIRTHDAY VAL! hahah! see i nvr forget ur birthday! but u forget mine! last week still dare to ask me when is my birthday! evil! =(
zzzzzz..... k gtg n start reading the history textbook... tmr maybe getting back history paper.... zzzz...
28 days......"I believe that everything happens for a reason. People change so that u can learn to let go... Things go wrong so that u can appreciate them when they are right.... U believe lies so eventually learn to trust no one but urself.... and sometimes good things fall apart so better things can fall together...."
11:19 PM
❤ one of us is lying, there's no use in trying, no need to pretend... ❤
*GEEK!
Hey hey. My parents are Hoochie Mama and Nerdy Papa, hence my name is GEEK.
I wear a pair of thick-framed black glasses, which people complain are so nineteen-fifty. And I'm seen with a book wherever I go. I'm a science geek who is in a triple science class. My friends mock me for that, but of course the typical me don't give a damn.
-That's me
Spammers
Leave a tag! Its a must!