Sunday, March 29, 2009
When I first met you...
I never imagine that I would have such strong feelings for you...
I never would have thought that I would have dreams about you....
Or miss being by your side.....
Or get butterflies in my stomach when someone mentions your name...
When I first met you...
I never thought that I would love you...
But what's the use of saying all this now....
You don't even seem to care...
That it is over...
With few spoken words...
And plenty of tears....
Is this how our love dies.....
4:59 PM
❤ one of us is lying, there's no use in trying, no need to pretend... ❤
*GEEK!
Hey hey. My parents are Hoochie Mama and Nerdy Papa, hence my name is GEEK.
I wear a pair of thick-framed black glasses, which people complain are so nineteen-fifty. And I'm seen with a book wherever I go. I'm a science geek who is in a triple science class. My friends mock me for that, but of course the typical me don't give a damn.
-That's me
Spammers
Leave a tag! Its a must!