Monday, March 2, 2009
haiz! today the chinese paper so hard! zzzzz... so going to fail! zzz..... chem was quite ok lah... i noe i got wrong liao!
TMR LAST PAPER! finally the torturing is going to be over! =D
WE GETTING OUR MATHS PAPER BACK TMR! DIE! sarah got full marks.... zzzzz... so smart lah!
training today was damn tiring.... mr lee trying to train me for the fifth position in the team...zzzzz.....
told mummy abt the les thing.... didn't tell her all the stuff that happen... i think she will jus freak out! anyway... she told me that the girl maybe trying to make friend.... cause like she is quiet.... and not much ppl pay attention to her.... so i shld get her to bond with the other ppl.... so that she will not stick to me.... zzzz... that's going to be hard.....
I GOT HIGH BLOOD PRESURE! mummy is like freaking out.... telling me to take care of my health... dun eat so sweet... dun take so salty food.... zzzz.... she damn scared i will have all the illness that daddy has...... cause it was only when they give birth to me... daddy had all the illnesses....zzzz....
ok! time for dinner! not very hungry but yeah....
29 days....."There is no such word as loved.... Love has no past tense... If you stop loving someone, then you nvr truly love them in the first place...."
7:06 PM
❤ one of us is lying, there's no use in trying, no need to pretend... ❤
*GEEK!
Hey hey. My parents are Hoochie Mama and Nerdy Papa, hence my name is GEEK.
I wear a pair of thick-framed black glasses, which people complain are so nineteen-fifty. And I'm seen with a book wherever I go. I'm a science geek who is in a triple science class. My friends mock me for that, but of course the typical me don't give a damn.
-That's me
Spammers
Leave a tag! Its a must!