the pic is damn cool! love it! hahahah! can't really see the words though.... it says
"I fall in love with a boy named death.." i noe very emo... but it is damn nice. My bro saw me uploading the pic... hahah! den he was like... why so emo... later really become emo... den cut urself in to million pieces...-.-... he is so lame! so diao!
i am wearing my elmo shirt! jus came back from bugis.... hahah! went to ask discount for the sweets... but cannot... the shopkeeper so cheapskate lah! buy a lot still no discount! cheapskate! hahaha! going to be like $60+++ if i buying for the whole class lah... still got ppl from other class also... wt... going to use my own savings! going to be broke... mummy say maybe she paying half of it! hhahhah! last year she help me pay... den this year dun wan... -.-....
zzzz... so tired of life.... so fricking sian.... tmr got tuition... mon got training and compeition at 9PM! -.- so diao..... tues got tuition.... dun feel like going for tuition... feel like going for cip... i need the hours! zzz... wed got training.... and maybe going for cip... thurs got friendly... fri got training and maybe cip again... sat got training and tuition... sun got tuition... den sch reopens... and the nationals start... zz.. so pack! omg.... everyday got sumthing to do....
kk.... gtg n start doing hw... or else no time... -.-
17 more days..." I don't miss you... I miss the person i thought you were... You wonder why I don't talk to you anymore... Please believe me when i say it's not that i don't want to... It is just that everything that I want to say... I can't tell you anymore...."
Damn cute! =D