Sunday, March 15, 2009
been doing homework for the whole day... like right after tuition i have been doing hw.... i got busted yesterday... mummy caught me using the com at like.... 2am.... lolz. she was super angry! scary sia! but theo was using the com too... so when mummy came down... i quickly shut down the com... but too late.... she didn't say anything though... she jus gave a scary face! freaky! lolz. she didn't say anything today too... so weird.... but i have been doing the holidays homework...she still say i hardworking.... i rushing cause i got no time to do...very little... she seems worried about me... i think cause i have been stressed this few days... lolz.
kk. gtg n take shower.... jus exercise... sweating like hell....
16 more days...
"I am not alone... because loneliness is always with me..."
6:56 PM
❤ one of us is lying, there's no use in trying, no need to pretend... ❤
*GEEK!
Hey hey. My parents are Hoochie Mama and Nerdy Papa, hence my name is GEEK.
I wear a pair of thick-framed black glasses, which people complain are so nineteen-fifty. And I'm seen with a book wherever I go. I'm a science geek who is in a triple science class. My friends mock me for that, but of course the typical me don't give a damn.
-That's me
Spammers
Leave a tag! Its a must!