Friday, March 27, 2009
i realise how much i miss timo... i received the birthday card and almost cried when i read it... i dunno why also...i mean it has been so long since he left... and i shld get used to him not being here.... but.. i jus can't... maybe cause i have one less person to dote on me... I MISS U A LOT TIMO! PLS COME BACK IN JULY! i nvr thought that i will miss him so much...when he was in singapore... i didn't really talk to him much... i think only when we lose something then we will learn to cherish it... -.-.
played against nanyang today... we won 4-1... i won too! hahah! my first match in the nationals! it was quite ok... was a bit nervous....
i feel that i have been slacking this few days.... zzz.... no time to do stuff.... been rushing homework everyday... tmr still have training...den need to rush tuition hw..... -.-
today is theo's birthday!
HAPPY BIRTHDAY THEO! =D hope u like the present i gave u! u better like it! it cost $60! =D thanks for being such a nice brother... always helping me with stuff and listening to all my craps! hahah! but my craps are nice to listen to rite? helps u destress! =P HAPPY BIRTHDAY!
p.s. I WANT A BIRTHDAY PRESENT! zzz...super tired now...going to sleep soon...going to collapse soon! when will all this end.... when will i have a break.... when will i be free.... why must i go through all this suffering... why is life just so unfair.....
"Behind my smile is a hurting heart.. Behind my laugh I am falling apart... Look closely at me..you will see the person i am...isn't me...."
12:18 PM
❤ one of us is lying, there's no use in trying, no need to pretend... ❤
*GEEK!
Hey hey. My parents are Hoochie Mama and Nerdy Papa, hence my name is GEEK.
I wear a pair of thick-framed black glasses, which people complain are so nineteen-fifty. And I'm seen with a book wherever I go. I'm a science geek who is in a triple science class. My friends mock me for that, but of course the typical me don't give a damn.
-That's me
Spammers
Leave a tag! Its a must!