Saturday, March 28, 2009
SUPER TIRED! jus came back from tuition... now need to rush homework... every week the same... so sian.... my arms hurt.... can't even write properly.... zzz... move a bit also pain....
i am broke... i just bought the sweets for the class.... super ex lah.... total was like $60++.... -.-. so ex! hahha! mummy paid for them... but i dunno whether she will take away my pocket money or not... if she does... it will be three weeks without pocket money! -.-... last week already dun have cause of my bro's present... den now no pocket money... BROKE!
the stupid light is flickering.... it is super irraiting... stupid lights!
wanted to buy my cake today.... but i dun want to celebrate my birthday so early... den mummy say tues den buy... cause i going back to school after beach cleaning.... den she was like... if tues dun have.... den no birthday cake... -.-.... now hoping that the stupid shop dun close so early....
very sian.... birthday in 3 days... but not in the birthday mood yet... time passes so fast.... den very soon i will be sec 3 already....
i have been wondering wat will happen in the next few days.. will mg beat sc... what will happen on birthday.... i even thought about maybe in the next few days... i will get into a car accident and die.. lolz. dun ask me why i think about that.... i think about weird stuff....
the face keeps appearing in my mind... the face that i imagine from lao shi's story... -.-.... freaking out! the face is super scary.... the disfigured face.... zzz... -.-
"I woke up in the middle of the night yesterday.... I thought that,,, you were lying on the bed next to me... and that i heard your voice... I thought that you called my name... and that i felt your touch... but it was a dream again.... haha.... it's funny, isn't it.... but.... damn I still miss you... I love you... but you dun care about me anymore... do you..."
9:17 PM
❤ one of us is lying, there's no use in trying, no need to pretend... ❤
*GEEK!
Hey hey. My parents are Hoochie Mama and Nerdy Papa, hence my name is GEEK.
I wear a pair of thick-framed black glasses, which people complain are so nineteen-fifty. And I'm seen with a book wherever I go. I'm a science geek who is in a triple science class. My friends mock me for that, but of course the typical me don't give a damn.
-That's me
Spammers
Leave a tag! Its a must!