Tuesday, March 17, 2009
Been slacking for the whole day... cannot seem to concentrate... zzz...
very dead now... can't seem to do anything.... i dun feel like doing anything..... have tuition later... got a feeling i will fall asleep... but my teacher also dun care... lolz.
tmr got training, match and cip.... training until 12....match i dunno want time... cip 5pm- 10pm... zzz.... so whole day not free...
thurs i got friendly... dunno shld go and do cip or not... see first....
will not be using the com for the next few days..... dunno why also... jus feel that i have been using the com too much... and i need to stop.... cause sch is going to start... and i can't be using the com everyday... zzz.....
14 more days...."I remember him not as the one who broke my heart... but as the one who taught me how to live with a broken heart... Dear God.... please... take care of him...."
4:35 PM
❤ one of us is lying, there's no use in trying, no need to pretend... ❤
*GEEK!
Hey hey. My parents are Hoochie Mama and Nerdy Papa, hence my name is GEEK.
I wear a pair of thick-framed black glasses, which people complain are so nineteen-fifty. And I'm seen with a book wherever I go. I'm a science geek who is in a triple science class. My friends mock me for that, but of course the typical me don't give a damn.
-That's me
Spammers
Leave a tag! Its a must!