Friday, March 27, 2009
my specs broke today... den spend two hours at west coast plaza to fixed my specs... at first got no suitable one as i used back my lens.... den finally after two hours... they found something... -.-... almost the same... just that the old one has a bit of red.. and now this is a bit transparent and white... but i look the same....
skipped training today cause of my stupid specs... learnt a bit of drums! super cool! finally i got it! hahah! jazlyn teached me and BR! grace was super good at it! -.-...
i hate today! so many things happen.... zzz.... i am so tired... i am very confuse with maths...skipped maths lesson... den dunno wat the teacher teached.... zzz... on monday skipping again... -.-... i think i am going to do badly next time....
today is a bad day... seriously... I HATE TODAY! life sucks... seriously.... i mean... maybe only my life... bad stuff have been happening.... i seriously dunno how to handle... like... i am so tired solving all the problems... i just feel like giving up..... and just let go of everything.... free myself from everything....
i am sorry... what more must i do.... i give up.... u can hate me.... i dun give a damn.... why must i care so much about our friendship... when u dun even give a shit...."The past time I have spent with you has been a time full of love and hate and of happiness and sadness... The time we had together was picture perfect... But now it's time to move on.....""A break up is like a broken mirror... It is better to leave it broken than hurt yourself trying to fix it..."
11:22 PM
❤ one of us is lying, there's no use in trying, no need to pretend... ❤
*GEEK!
Hey hey. My parents are Hoochie Mama and Nerdy Papa, hence my name is GEEK.
I wear a pair of thick-framed black glasses, which people complain are so nineteen-fifty. And I'm seen with a book wherever I go. I'm a science geek who is in a triple science class. My friends mock me for that, but of course the typical me don't give a damn.
-That's me
Spammers
Leave a tag! Its a must!