Sunday, March 1, 2009
so sian of studying already.... my neck hurts like siao... dunno why also...
i pass my virus to a lot of ppl! shittttt! SORRYYYYYYYY! maybe i shld stay away from ppl until i get well..... zzzzz.... that's going to be hard......
i am sick of living... like seriously.... dun even noe what the hell am i living for... life is so boringg..... doing like almost the same thing everyday.... zzzz....
k gtg n study for life science! ALL THE BEST FOR THOSE WHO HAVE TESTS TMR!
SRY FOR THOSE WHO I PASS THE VIRUS TO! RECOVER SOON!
1 month........"Why can't i just get over you..... Why do these feelings have to be true.... Why do i have to care about you.... I wish i could jus forget about you... jus like how you forget about me...."
8:39 PM
❤ one of us is lying, there's no use in trying, no need to pretend... ❤
*GEEK!
Hey hey. My parents are Hoochie Mama and Nerdy Papa, hence my name is GEEK.
I wear a pair of thick-framed black glasses, which people complain are so nineteen-fifty. And I'm seen with a book wherever I go. I'm a science geek who is in a triple science class. My friends mock me for that, but of course the typical me don't give a damn.
-That's me
Spammers
Leave a tag! Its a must!