Saturday, March 14, 2009
MUMMY IS COMPLAIN WHY I NVR GET THE SCHOOL FEES BACK! zzz.. timo got it back when he was sec 1 and theo has scholarship now even though he is JC2! wt.... i feel so stupid! now mummy is asking me to improve my eng so i can get scholarship this year.... zzzz... dun think i can loh! so hard! hahaha! =P
today training was quite ok... was training with a p3 boy! hahaha! he is super cute lahhh! hahahah! today training was not as tiring... only towards the end when the boy left then started running a lot! hahah! compeition on monday! zzz... mr lee is hoping that i will lose the first round so that i can go plate (?) dunno how to spell! hahah! so i have a higher chance of getting into the finals... cause the plate is easier! ahahah! =P if i win the first round... i think i playing with cheryl! confirm lose one lahhh! hahahah! =P
mummy jus feed me black jellly.... she put lime on it! damn sour lah! omg! hahaha! but quite nice! =P
need to do holiday hw! ahhh! yesterday i fell asleep! hahah! at like 10 sumthing! super tired! hahah! been sleeping quite late! so yeah.... very tired!
got jiang later! so siannnn! hahah! mummy asking me to go to the shop to ask for discount... for the sweet i giving the class... or else will be damn ex! hahaha! =( mummy not paying for me... need to use my savings! sad! maybe i buy sumthing cheaper! hahah! =P
kk! gtg n start doing hw! zzz....
17 more days...."If I was a mistake.... I hope I was your favorite one..."
1:57 PM
❤ one of us is lying, there's no use in trying, no need to pretend... ❤
*GEEK!
Hey hey. My parents are Hoochie Mama and Nerdy Papa, hence my name is GEEK.
I wear a pair of thick-framed black glasses, which people complain are so nineteen-fifty. And I'm seen with a book wherever I go. I'm a science geek who is in a triple science class. My friends mock me for that, but of course the typical me don't give a damn.
-That's me
Spammers
Leave a tag! Its a must!