Monday, March 16, 2009
I LOST! as expected... mr lee was disappointed... AGAIN! zzz.... he was like got no confidence in me ... zzz... seriously think that sharonrose is better and she shld play the 5th player... zzz...
with vic vic now.... she talking to timo online... haahha! reminded him that my birthday is coming in 15 days! =P he ask vic vic to buy toilet paper for me! so mean! blehhhh!
wanted to go vivo... but den in the end didn't go... vic vic says not enough time.. zzz... sad!=(
i cried. today. but not because i am sad or emo.... cause my friend cried while telling me her relationship probs.... yeahhhhh.... and i cried after seeing her cry... jus tears rolling in my eyes.... it is so sad... i mean.. i just can't believe that ppl change their heart so fast... it is so freaky... i mean suddenly years of relationship can be forgotten like that... it is just so... weird.
done the school rules quiz.. hahah. i think i got a lot of wrong! =P zzz... i dunno like most of the stuff... abt the hair... earhole... wat colour hair accessories... i dun even use all the stuff... how am i suppose to noe! =P
k. gtg and studying...
15 more days...."Gates of memories will never close... How much I miss you no one knows... Days will pass away into years... And we'll think about those memories in silent tears....."
6:29 PM
❤ one of us is lying, there's no use in trying, no need to pretend... ❤
*GEEK!
Hey hey. My parents are Hoochie Mama and Nerdy Papa, hence my name is GEEK.
I wear a pair of thick-framed black glasses, which people complain are so nineteen-fifty. And I'm seen with a book wherever I go. I'm a science geek who is in a triple science class. My friends mock me for that, but of course the typical me don't give a damn.
-That's me
Spammers
Leave a tag! Its a must!