Thursday, April 2, 2009
can't believe i didn't post on my birthday.... -.-.... i was rushing home ec on my birthday... was the practical the next day.... the practical was quite ok... at least i managed to cook something....
i received a like.... 8 soft toys for my birthday... lolz. now i have to find space to put them! lolz. THANKS PPL! I REALLY LOVE MY BIRTHDAY THIS YEAR! I FEEL SO LOVED! =P
i had beach cleaning on my birthday and today.. lolz. it is quite ok lah.... but boring... charishma took a like2413525213 photos of me... hhahah! not much today... but on my birthday there was lots of candid photos.... lolz. i look super weird...
i had a cake in school! my friends bought for me! it was super nice! this is like the first time my friends bought a cake for me to sch! i am so touched!=D thanks guys! then at home i had mango strudel and apple strudel! omg! it was damn nice! i feel like eating now! vic vic came to my house too! thanks vic vic! LOVE U! it is ok that u didn't really buy me a present! =D it is the thought that count.. isn't it? =D
have been super stress this few days... super busy lah... but my birthday rocks! totally enjoyed myself! it was like a break from all the problems... even though i was super busy that day too... i mean... i totally didn't think abt all problems and just celebrated my birthday like crazy! =D THANKS FRIENDS! IT WILL NOT BE FUN WITHOUT U GUYS! =D
gtg n do homework.... D=
8:10 PM
❤ one of us is lying, there's no use in trying, no need to pretend... ❤
*GEEK!
Hey hey. My parents are Hoochie Mama and Nerdy Papa, hence my name is GEEK.
I wear a pair of thick-framed black glasses, which people complain are so nineteen-fifty. And I'm seen with a book wherever I go. I'm a science geek who is in a triple science class. My friends mock me for that, but of course the typical me don't give a damn.
-That's me
Spammers
Leave a tag! Its a must!