Sunday, April 12, 2009
ok! i did not change my blogskin! but i like it! thanks whoever hack into my account and change my blogskin! love u guys! i thought u guys were jus joking when u said u will help me.... THANKS! I LOVE IT! =D
TMR IS THE FINALS... WTH.... so fast! D= to be frank... i sort of want tmr to come faster.... and i dun want tmr to come at all.... half half lah... i am a confused kid! =D yeah... hope that everything will go well tmr.... =D ALL THE BEST TO MG! WE WILL THRASH THEM! =D
looking forward to tmr because of other reason.... =D secret! haha! =D jus hope everything will work out... =D
TODAY IS SNOWY'S BIRTHDAY! hahahha! =D HAPPY BIRTHDAY SNOWY! I LOVE U MY DARLING! but he is eight... which is 56 years old! omg! so old... -.-... even older than my dad now... O.O
went to grace's church today... quite interesting... totally different from those that i went before... it was more fun... =D
ok... gtg and do the stupid poem! argh! hate it! it is so diffcult! @#%#$##$%#%$$$%$##%$
I just want to know ur name... Will we meet again? ^-^
9:49 PM
❤ one of us is lying, there's no use in trying, no need to pretend... ❤
*GEEK!
Hey hey. My parents are Hoochie Mama and Nerdy Papa, hence my name is GEEK.
I wear a pair of thick-framed black glasses, which people complain are so nineteen-fifty. And I'm seen with a book wherever I go. I'm a science geek who is in a triple science class. My friends mock me for that, but of course the typical me don't give a damn.
-That's me
Spammers
Leave a tag! Its a must!