Wednesday, April 22, 2009
i almost cried today.... haiz...was looking through the family photos and I MISS TIMO! sobs.... haiz... wondering whether timo is missing me or not... i think he is not... enjoying himself there... but now he studying... hahah..holidays over already! hahah! loser! =P
zt called again.... ask what is the status of our friendship... i told her 50-50... that means i am still thinking whether we can continue being bff... i want to.. i mean i enjoyed our friendship... but i can't seem to trust her anymore...there is this wall between us now... i can't seem to talk to her like the way i used to last time... everytime i see her now... it just reminds me of the pain i felt... i am so confused... like i want to forgive her and we can start being bff again...but i can't forget the pain... i can't... zt asked me why...like... she apologise n stuff... normally i will forgive ppl when they apologise... but this time i just can't seem to..i can't forget everything.... WHY! argh... i hate myself... WHY CAN'T I JUST FORGET! haiz... but if i choose not to continue being bff...pls dun blame me... just move on with ur life k! u will find a better bff than me... =D
10:24 PM
❤ one of us is lying, there's no use in trying, no need to pretend... ❤
*GEEK!
Hey hey. My parents are Hoochie Mama and Nerdy Papa, hence my name is GEEK.
I wear a pair of thick-framed black glasses, which people complain are so nineteen-fifty. And I'm seen with a book wherever I go. I'm a science geek who is in a triple science class. My friends mock me for that, but of course the typical me don't give a damn.
-That's me
Spammers
Leave a tag! Its a must!