Sunday, April 5, 2009
You can't imagine how much it hurts....When I look back...At what i thought we were....I loved you baby....I really did....But I'm sure you didn't really care about me....So now, I spend everyday alone....Crying...Wondering....IS THERE SOMETHING WRONG WITH ME.....Why must you leave me...What happen to " I will always be there"......Feeling emo again..... just thinking back abt wat happen these few weeks... lots of things happened...
somebody is pissing me off... and she shld know who she is... if you are trying to make me pissed... congrats.... i hate it this way.... why can't we be the same as we are last time... why can't we be good friends again... did u change or did I... why r u behaving like that.... if u feel that i am competing with you... let me tell you i am not.... i am just being who i am... so sorry if u hate it... i am who i am... not i will not change for u... if u realise.... it's ok if i lose a friend like u... to be frank.. i seriously hate u a lot now... i dun even feel like talking to you... everytime i see ur face... i just get damn pissed... so just stop whatever u r doing... all the stupid things u do... it's ok if u dun want to be friends with me... but please don't spoil the relationship i have with others... why r u so selfish... last time i used to tell u everything... to tell u all my secrets... now i regret it... thanks for telling them all out... i feel so stupid now that i actually trust u so much... u dunno how much u hurt me... but i am alright now... i will not be so stupid to try to save our friendship... it is u who have given up on it n not me.... i think it is impossible that we will be good friends again... just hope that we will not be enemies..... and please stop pretending to be who u r not in front of ppl... some of them know that u r pretending... n we all r just disgusted by it... we r just being nice not to say it in front of ur face... SO NOW JUST GET OUT OF MY LIFE! stop try to get ppl's attention... it is so fake.... n pissin.....
1:14 AM
❤ one of us is lying, there's no use in trying, no need to pretend... ❤
*GEEK!
Hey hey. My parents are Hoochie Mama and Nerdy Papa, hence my name is GEEK.
I wear a pair of thick-framed black glasses, which people complain are so nineteen-fifty. And I'm seen with a book wherever I go. I'm a science geek who is in a triple science class. My friends mock me for that, but of course the typical me don't give a damn.
-That's me
Spammers
Leave a tag! Its a must!