Monday, April 6, 2009
I added a new member to the "family"! =D i dun think ppl will understand what i mean! =P i dunno why too... just felt like -.-....
i hate myself... seriously.... life sucks! damn stress lah! so many things happening... -.-... i think my parents know that i am super stress. cause yesterday i stay up till 2am to do hw... was super busy this weekend.... and the coming weekend i will be super busy too! dun even have time to enjoy the break lah! weekends are even worse than weekdays! anyways... daddy just called to talk to me... and then he was like... so how was ur ting xie.... good? how was training? good? hahahh! he always ask the same thing... den he was like are u like very stress? try to handle k! if really cannot finish homework... it's ok! jus tell the teacher.... dun get so stress up.. now a lot of teenagers sucide because too stress... they cut their wrists and hurt themselves.... u won't right? dun tell me he saw..... =D i think he did... -.-.... i was like hehehe.... i won't... -.-
ok...gtg n take shower... just came back from training... tmr got tuition.... -.-
7:12 PM
❤ one of us is lying, there's no use in trying, no need to pretend... ❤
*GEEK!
Hey hey. My parents are Hoochie Mama and Nerdy Papa, hence my name is GEEK.
I wear a pair of thick-framed black glasses, which people complain are so nineteen-fifty. And I'm seen with a book wherever I go. I'm a science geek who is in a triple science class. My friends mock me for that, but of course the typical me don't give a damn.
-That's me
Spammers
Leave a tag! Its a must!