Sunday, May 3, 2009
ok... the music is back! yay! hahahh! got some new songs like "a little not too over you", "touch my hand", "love bug" and some others.... but now got a little problem! they dun play... wth... i think need to wait... haiz...
anywayz... if there is a song u want, just tell me! i will try to upload it! =D happy listening! =P
haiz... common tests coming! DIE LAH! a lot of things haven't study! haiz.... kk.. gtg n start mugging!
12:24 PM
❤ one of us is lying, there's no use in trying, no need to pretend... ❤
*GEEK!
Hey hey. My parents are Hoochie Mama and Nerdy Papa, hence my name is GEEK.
I wear a pair of thick-framed black glasses, which people complain are so nineteen-fifty. And I'm seen with a book wherever I go. I'm a science geek who is in a triple science class. My friends mock me for that, but of course the typical me don't give a damn.
-That's me
Spammers
Leave a tag! Its a must!