Thursday, June 25, 2009
TODAY!!!! TIMO IS COMING BACK TODAY!!! WHOOOOO!!! HAHH! ok.. sry i am a bit high now.. a bit weird...cause i woke up at like 10.30... and I AM HIGH ALREADY! lolz. TIMO IS COMING BACKKK! TIMO IS COMING BACKKK! TIMOOO ISSSS COMINGGG BACKKKKK! YAY! WHOOO! <3 <3 <3
hhahh! ignore that.. i am jus high.. a few more hours before i can see timo's smile again! <3 I WANT A HUGGG! hahah! i miss him like siao lah... i think everybody misses him! lolz. <3
THE CHEESECAKE WAS A SUCCESS! well... i think it is... lolz. it looks niceeee! hahah! shld be ok lahh! =D. this first thing i did when i come down was to decorate the cheesecake! haha! had so much fun with my maid... lolz! AND IT CAME OUT NICEEE! I ROCK! ME MAID ROCK TOOO! hahah! =P yup yup... now i wish time can pass fasterrr!
tmr gonna skip training cause GOING OUT WITH TIMO! very important.. hahah! anyway coach also quaratine... so nvm lah! =P
I NEED TO FINISH HW... ALL THE DRAWING THINGYS... -.-''' got no artistic talent.. yup yup...
kk gtg n do hw liaozz! <3
TIMO IS COMING BACK.. TODAYYYYYYY! whoooo!

Wanted to write TIMO! den no space.. -.-'''
10:55 AM
❤ one of us is lying, there's no use in trying, no need to pretend... ❤
*GEEK!
Hey hey. My parents are Hoochie Mama and Nerdy Papa, hence my name is GEEK.
I wear a pair of thick-framed black glasses, which people complain are so nineteen-fifty. And I'm seen with a book wherever I go. I'm a science geek who is in a triple science class. My friends mock me for that, but of course the typical me don't give a damn.
-That's me
Spammers
Leave a tag! Its a must!