Saturday, June 20, 2009
finally finish the stupid book review! FINALLY! lolz. tmr need to complete the timeline.. sun complete the chinese gan xiang... and comic. then i will find other day to do art and chinese oral thingy! =D if i dun finish the hw tmr and sun.. den i will not go for class party! lolz. i am serious. =D this is called self control! lolz. =P
yup... cannot get to sleep now.. the weather is seriously killing me.. yeah.. ok. i need to go n sleep or else mummy will kill me! lolz.
This password is random! the word just came to my mind! lolz. If u can guess it.. pro man! =P
1:26 AM
❤ one of us is lying, there's no use in trying, no need to pretend... ❤
*GEEK!
Hey hey. My parents are Hoochie Mama and Nerdy Papa, hence my name is GEEK.
I wear a pair of thick-framed black glasses, which people complain are so nineteen-fifty. And I'm seen with a book wherever I go. I'm a science geek who is in a triple science class. My friends mock me for that, but of course the typical me don't give a damn.
-That's me
Spammers
Leave a tag! Its a must!