Tuesday, September 1, 2009
-.-''''.... i'm like sick again... having flu... i think i got it from XY... she was sick... and i was sitting beside her yesterday at aj's house... went back to FMPS... yeah... then after that went to AJ's house... watch red eye... like... i only started watching the last part... the interesting part.. cause i fell asleep... +p... and rah was grabbing my hand... until my hand pain.. siao one... damn pain la! lolz. after that... we played with the "pigs" "mouse" whatever u call it! lolz. played with aj's guinea pigs! super cute!!!! i also want.. lolz. yup... then we played wii... the first few games was stupid but funny...den we played boxing and tennis... hahhaa! after that me and xy started created random wii characters! super funny! they all very weird looking! one of them we named it Aj and the other we named it wang cause it looked like squidward! superrrr cuteee! today was the last match.. ahhh.. sucks la.. lolz. saw +D again! hahh! i think +D is super cute! lolz. yup yup... yeah... now trying to rush hw... sucks la... lolz. wanted to post a super emo post.. but i guess now not emo anymore.. yesterday was super emo... but yeah... no time to blog... lolz. sry stalkers! my blog super boring... i noe.. lolz. =P
"Darkness... Where I can finally escape from reality..."
10:10 PM
❤ one of us is lying, there's no use in trying, no need to pretend... ❤
*GEEK!
Hey hey. My parents are Hoochie Mama and Nerdy Papa, hence my name is GEEK.
I wear a pair of thick-framed black glasses, which people complain are so nineteen-fifty. And I'm seen with a book wherever I go. I'm a science geek who is in a triple science class. My friends mock me for that, but of course the typical me don't give a damn.
-That's me
Spammers
Leave a tag! Its a must!