Saturday, August 1, 2009
haiz... jus came back from tuition... now need to rush hw... val brought her eeyore today! this is like the 3298258793 times she brought a soft toy to tuition... SO CHILDISH! hahhah! =P
yeah... now my mood is a bit hyper... a bit emo... lolz. dunno lah... very mixed feelings... yeah... today there were good things and bad things... yeah... i realise i miss u a lot... i want to see ur face... but i guess that is not possible... haiz... why must God take away the ppl i love... one by one... a few years back he took one away... this year he took another one... why must ppl die... at the end of the day we all die... so what is the purpose of working so hard... to achieve something that we are going to lose in the end... why can't life be fun...relaxed... instead of living in stress... why must the world be so comp
etitive.. haiz...
got so much to rush... projects... hw..CTs coming... dunno whether next week got training or not... haiz... life is so... stress... packed.... why can all this be over...must life be so stress?

"When I tell you that I love u, I don't say it out of habit.. or to make conversation... I say it to remind u that u r the best thing that ever happened to me..." <3
For a special person! =D
10:24 PM
❤ one of us is lying, there's no use in trying, no need to pretend... ❤
*GEEK!
Hey hey. My parents are Hoochie Mama and Nerdy Papa, hence my name is GEEK.
I wear a pair of thick-framed black glasses, which people complain are so nineteen-fifty. And I'm seen with a book wherever I go. I'm a science geek who is in a triple science class. My friends mock me for that, but of course the typical me don't give a damn.
-That's me
Spammers
Leave a tag! Its a must!