Friday, August 21, 2009
haiz... I am crying again.. i was looking through the photos... n i saw timoz n aminah... n i cried... I MISS ALL OF THEM SO MUCH! why must ppl around me leave one by one... why didn't i cherish them when i could be with them everyday.. why only when we lose sumthing... den we will start missing it.. start cherishing it.. haiz.. how i wish u guys dun have to leave... TIMO N AMINAH!come back to singapore.... =( haiz...
Did a video on Timoz! MISS U SO MUCH! WILL ADD IN MORE PHOTOS WHEN I HAVE TIME!<3
Funny pic! =P
11:13 PM
❤ one of us is lying, there's no use in trying, no need to pretend... ❤
*GEEK!
Hey hey. My parents are Hoochie Mama and Nerdy Papa, hence my name is GEEK.
I wear a pair of thick-framed black glasses, which people complain are so nineteen-fifty. And I'm seen with a book wherever I go. I'm a science geek who is in a triple science class. My friends mock me for that, but of course the typical me don't give a damn.
-That's me
Spammers
Leave a tag! Its a must!