Wednesday, November 11, 2009
WHEEEE... today is happy day! hahah! it was superrrr fun.. something diff! wheee! hahah! sorry a bit hyper now!just finish playing some stupid big fish game! very retarded...but kills boredom... n just waste time! hahah! yeah. tmr training is at 8! so early rite... i complain to mr koh.. he was like "early arh? den 7.30 loh.." =.='''''''''''''''''''''' i realised... ALL GUYS ARE THE SAME.. SO LAME ONE... ok.. maybe only ac guys.. cause both my bros are from ac... n they are super lame! lolz. but fun la.. hahah! =P ok.. i'm too tired to blog already... going to sleep soon.. got to wake up at 7 tmr... hope i won't be late... or else i have to run! ahhhh! kk, byez!
12:22 AM
❤ one of us is lying, there's no use in trying, no need to pretend... ❤
*GEEK!
Hey hey. My parents are Hoochie Mama and Nerdy Papa, hence my name is GEEK.
I wear a pair of thick-framed black glasses, which people complain are so nineteen-fifty. And I'm seen with a book wherever I go. I'm a science geek who is in a triple science class. My friends mock me for that, but of course the typical me don't give a damn.
-That's me
Spammers
Leave a tag! Its a must!