Thursday, November 19, 2009
ok... i just finish breakfast! yeah.. was hungry so ate.. peanut butter and jam sandwich! wheee.. it was nice! yup. very tired now... woke up at 8... 2 hrs on the bed daydreaming.. i couldn't sleep.. so finally got off bed at 10... haiz.. super sleepy now.. legs are aching! seriously. yesterday i had training.. came back.. bro suddenly called.. asked me whether want to go shoppping.. help him with his prom stuff... so we went to orchard with his frens... and it was fun la... =)))) yeah.. walk till damn late damn go home... yup. i dun mind going out with them again.. but... NVR AFTER TRAINING! omg... today i still going out with dawn, qi and ying and theo.. yeah... going far east. lolz! yup.
CHARLES DIDN'T GO OUT YESTERDAY!!!!! O.O!!!! very surprising... but still.. heard his performance was good yesterday! so he deserve it loh! =)))))
11:00 AM
❤ one of us is lying, there's no use in trying, no need to pretend... ❤
*GEEK!
Hey hey. My parents are Hoochie Mama and Nerdy Papa, hence my name is GEEK.
I wear a pair of thick-framed black glasses, which people complain are so nineteen-fifty. And I'm seen with a book wherever I go. I'm a science geek who is in a triple science class. My friends mock me for that, but of course the typical me don't give a damn.
-That's me
Spammers
Leave a tag! Its a must!