Saturday, November 7, 2009
boo! =P suppose to be going to bed now,cause tmr i have training... but i decided to blog for a while. so today was normal? lolz. yup.nth much happen today.yeah... i got a scar now.there was a line there.. i tot is was dead skin/ dirt... den i scratch it... den it bled... now it is a patch.. lolz. n liquid is like coming out... is that a sign of infection? ewww... i hope not. yeah, nth much... forgot what i wanted to talk abt... hmmmm... oh ya... flash forward is getting more excited... a bit freaking.. but it is nice... yup.. if u dun like the future u see... will u try to change it.. or wait for it to happen? i really dunno what my answer would be.. cause... how is it possible to change the future? yeah. i dunno... and now i have to wait for the next episode of flash forward to come out... haiz... have been quite bored these few days... SO CAN SOMEONE TELL ME WHAT I CAN DO TO KILL THIS BOREDOM! lolz. yup. k, i gtg b4 my mum comes down! cya!
12:30 AM
❤ one of us is lying, there's no use in trying, no need to pretend... ❤
*GEEK!
Hey hey. My parents are Hoochie Mama and Nerdy Papa, hence my name is GEEK.
I wear a pair of thick-framed black glasses, which people complain are so nineteen-fifty. And I'm seen with a book wherever I go. I'm a science geek who is in a triple science class. My friends mock me for that, but of course the typical me don't give a damn.
-That's me
Spammers
Leave a tag! Its a must!