Tuesday, December 22, 2009
Heyz ppl! I'm leaving for the airport now.. Miss me! Hahah! Yupz. I will miss all of u... For those who I haven't meet up or haven't bought ur presents yet... I will buy and pass it to ur guys when I come back. So leave one day free to meet up with me! Thanks! Oh ya... I won't be bringing my hp there... Or the com there... So sad rite... So if there is so anything important... I also don't know how... Haha! Yupz. So don't call me... Just sms me... And I will replyy asap! That will be the first thing I will do when I come back! Yupz! Byez! Cya guys! MERRY EARLY CHRISTMAS! And Happy New Year! hehe! =)))
12:20 PM
❤ one of us is lying, there's no use in trying, no need to pretend... ❤
*GEEK!
Hey hey. My parents are Hoochie Mama and Nerdy Papa, hence my name is GEEK.
I wear a pair of thick-framed black glasses, which people complain are so nineteen-fifty. And I'm seen with a book wherever I go. I'm a science geek who is in a triple science class. My friends mock me for that, but of course the typical me don't give a damn.
-That's me
Spammers
Leave a tag! Its a must!