A new stage.
Tuesday, December 8, 2009


I'm super bored now... At my dad's office... was helping him connect all the coms and put all the coms in place... and now I'm done with my job... and very bored. This is the only website I can connect too. Cause his office blocks facebook, youtube, hotmail, ebuddy... and all the other websites that has nothing to do with work. yup. But they didn't block blogger I guess... Or maybe I accidentally enabled it. hahah! I don't know. Changed a bit of the settings and stuff... but I will change it back later. Yup. Office is so much like school.

Yeah. Today I thought would be a break day for me. But apparently not. My dad just woke me up at 7 plus today... if I'm not wrong... To ask me to go with him to the office to help him. Haha. At that point of time I wasn't even awake... and wasn't even listening to him. Just got out of bed and found out we were going to the office. So i guess he just knew that I know how to do the job he was going to assign me? Yup.

This post is going to be super long... cause I seriously don't have anything to do. haiz. Yup. This week is a busy week... yeah... it seems that everything always to fall on a week and other week I don't have anything to do... then suddenly I'm super busy. -.-'''. Yeah. Tmr there is doc appointment at 9.40... Training at 8-12... Need to prepare for sec 4 farewell after that... So what am I suppose to do! Going for training or docs appointment? I wanted to change the appointment. But the doctor is only free on thurs afternoon... or else it would be on 10 feb. I wanted to change it to 10 feb but mummy didn't sound happy cause sch would have started and she doesn't want me to miss sch. Yeah. So it is tmr or thurs. But I think I would/ must go tmr. Cause thurs is fully packed. Cause I was blur enough to forgot that class party was on thurs and arranged with Timoz and cousins to go body world. And that was apparently the only free day. So I got that prob. Second Mr Lee told me yesterday that he would be going away on sat... so we cannot have training on sat... and training is changed to thurs morning. Then the docs appointment on thurs... I will die. But now I'm thinking of going body world next week. Cause qi can't make it on thurs. So it is only my family. And that would not be that fun anymore. So I guess I can go for docs appointment tmr and skip training then go for sec 4 farewell peparation. Then on thurs go for training... Then go for class party. And next week then go body world. So next week would be damn busy too. Cause I think we are going to play badminton, go sentosa... maybe zoo and go body world. AHHHH! That's crazy. haiz. Really need to finsh up hw liaoz. -.-'''

Yup. I have nothing to say anymore... But I still bored. Need to go toilet. But don't know where the toilet is. And can't find my dad. That's sick and random. So just ignore what I just said. Hehe. Yeah... Really Really bored. Damn tired too. Let's talk about yesterday. Yesterday was tiring. Today I'm like half dead. Yesterday after training which was super tiring! Cause I trained with Mr Lee... and I played a match with Mr Khoo... So I was super tired yesterday. Then I went to holland village to look for sec 4 farewell presents, then went Geraldine's(hope I spelled it correctly) house to just prepare everything. But we didn't do anything, just planned. Cause we couldn't find what we wanted at holland v. Yeah. Then I went off at about 5-6... Then Val called and asked me to go vivo... cause she needed help to choose something. So I went there and helped her choose her stuff... and we... wrong... she went for more shopping and i just followed along. But I bought two cool files. So yeah. Came home and was like half dead... yeah. Super tired la. Body aching like crap. yeah. The day b4 still went east coast park and cycled to changi to see planes! hahhah! for two hours leh! cycle for two hours! It is crazy. And the bicylce sucked! The seat is like crap... sit until my ass damn pain! lolz. Now still a bit pain. SO I NEED REST! But I don't think I will get it. haiz.

WOW. This is very longggg! hahah! k. I will stop here b4 u guys die of boredom tooo! lolz. I don't think anyone will even read this. Cause it is so stupid. hahah! k. My hands are very cold, and I need to go toliet!

12:56 PM


&Disclaimer

❤ one of us is lying, there's no use in trying, no need to pretend... ❤

&Silly cookie

*GEEK!
Hey hey. My parents are Hoochie Mama and Nerdy Papa, hence my name is GEEK. I wear a pair of thick-framed black glasses, which people complain are so nineteen-fifty. And I'm seen with a book wherever I go. I'm a science geek who is in a triple science class. My friends mock me for that, but of course the typical me don't give a damn. -That's me

&Utter nonsense

Spammers
Leave a tag! Its a must!



&silly friends


site
site
site
site
site
site
site
site
site
site
site
site


&silly life


February 2009

March 2009

April 2009

May 2009

June 2009

July 2009

August 2009

September 2009

October 2009

November 2009

December 2009

January 2010

February 2010

March 2010

April 2010

May 2010

June 2010

July 2010

August 2010

September 2010

May 2011

June 2012

October 2012


&big thankyou

This skin was entirely made by vintage.veggie. Resources used have been credited, strictly no touching any of the credits. Basecodes were done by me as well.

x x x