Tuesday, December 1, 2009
"I am sorry I cannot meet all your expectations.
I am trying to be everything to everybody.
It was a losing game from the start."
yup yup.. hate expectations... like i feel that everybody thinks that i am suppose to be smart.. suppose to be a good student.. suppose to be a good daughter.. that is how i feel ppl look at me every time i meet my parents' frens... and i was thinking... they dun even noe me... how do they noe that i am a good student and stuff... just because my bros are..doesn't mean that i'm rite? everybody is diff... everybody has diff talents... so what if my bros are smart.. so i must be smart too? like... this is so stupid... every time during exams... i feel stress... cause there is a invisible target that i have to hit.. even though my parents didn't give me a target score.. i noe they still have expectations on me... my bros have already set the target for me... so i feel that i cannot fail.. i must beat their score and stuff.. maybe it is just me giving myself stress.. but yeah.. that's a reason why i like being the oldest... no target... no expectations... no need to beat anyone's score.. just do ur best and dun have to worry abt meeting the target.. how good is that....
yeah.. that's all my nonsense... =)))... yup.. feeling sick.. having a bit of fever...tmr going malaysia again... wa..i just feel like staying at home..damn tired... been very busy these few days... especially after timoz came back.. all i want is to sleep the whole day! but that's impossible.. my mum is my cannot shut off alarm clock.. everyday dun let me sleep past... 11... 11.30... haiz... everyday 10 plus confirm wake me up one..but i thank her for that.. if not.. everyday i would be like a pig! lolz. =))).. and at least i'm not late for trainings and during sch.. i will not be late too! thanks mummy! <3
12:05 AM
❤ one of us is lying, there's no use in trying, no need to pretend... ❤
*GEEK!
Hey hey. My parents are Hoochie Mama and Nerdy Papa, hence my name is GEEK.
I wear a pair of thick-framed black glasses, which people complain are so nineteen-fifty. And I'm seen with a book wherever I go. I'm a science geek who is in a triple science class. My friends mock me for that, but of course the typical me don't give a damn.
-That's me
Spammers
Leave a tag! Its a must!