A new stage.
Wednesday, December 30, 2009


Heyz ppl. I kinda of ok now... Thanks for those who called. And sorry for those who called the phone was engaged or I didn't pick up the phone cause I was out running. Yupz. I'm insane... Just came back home from running... Ran with bro... So yeah... I seriously need to lose weight after the bkk trip... But yeah... Training stopped... So need to exercise... Cause got this points thingy need to do la. In bkk I went gym.. So I guess I still can keep up with it... Yeah... What else... I'm seriously pro.. Ran yesterday.. Ran today... But I think a lot of other ppl ran like everyday since training stopped... I can die one loh... Yeah. Running at night is fun... At first was like super cool... Then after running for like 10 mins it starts getting warmer... Then after 15 mins it is super hot... Lolz. Does it sound a bit wrong? Ok nvm.

Yeah... What else... I don't know... I'm super bored.. So I'm trying to find things to say... Today I ran 35 mins... Hahah! I rock. Lolz. That is minus all the resting time... Which is about 3 mins. I rested cause I had cramps... As in "friend" cramps. Yeah. Bro was super stupid. I stopped... Then he was like... "what happened? tired already arh..." Then I was like..."no.. cramps..." " Where cramp?" " Cramps Cramps..." "Huh?" "Menstruation cramps freak...." "Oh... Still can continue or not... If not can turn back..." We continued. I don't want to lose to a guy just cause they don't have to suffer every month... damn it... lolz. I don't know why it suddenly hurt... Cause I usually don't get cramps if run in sch or have training... Maybe ran too much... Yeah. That's how stupid bro is.. Tee Hee... I just like insulted him. He is nice la! =) Can't believe I said that.

Yeah. Now outside very noisy.. So I'm in the study room now.. Timo's friends are here... All guys.. So very noisy... They playing PS3... Soccer.... Yeah... Always play until very noisy one... Lolz. Yeah... Just now was super embarrassing... I came back from running... I was wearing a white shirt... Inside was black... And I was super wet... So my shirt was SUPER TRANSPARENT. Yeah... Don't have to continue... Nth happen... Don't think sick.. But I didn't realise at first.. I went to the toilet to bathe then realised...Yeah... AWKWARD!

Ok... What else... This post is going to be damn long again... Yeah.. Today KO came to my house to do a "project"... One of other crazy.. retarded ideas of mine.. Lolz. Ok... What else... Tmr going to watch Avatar 3D... Yeah... Going with bros and mum.. Yupz. Ok... I talking to ppl now... Trying to webcam with Dawn.. But not really working... So now I'm not bored.. Yup... So I will stop here... Will blog later... So THANKS AGAIN for those who called... And made me feel better! I LOVE U GUYS! ok.. Dawn's webcam is working! hhahha! yupz. So cya guys!






1:35 AM


&Disclaimer

❤ one of us is lying, there's no use in trying, no need to pretend... ❤

&Silly cookie

*GEEK!
Hey hey. My parents are Hoochie Mama and Nerdy Papa, hence my name is GEEK. I wear a pair of thick-framed black glasses, which people complain are so nineteen-fifty. And I'm seen with a book wherever I go. I'm a science geek who is in a triple science class. My friends mock me for that, but of course the typical me don't give a damn. -That's me

&Utter nonsense

Spammers
Leave a tag! Its a must!



&silly friends


site
site
site
site
site
site
site
site
site
site
site
site


&silly life


February 2009

March 2009

April 2009

May 2009

June 2009

July 2009

August 2009

September 2009

October 2009

November 2009

December 2009

January 2010

February 2010

March 2010

April 2010

May 2010

June 2010

July 2010

August 2010

September 2010

May 2011

June 2012

October 2012


&big thankyou

This skin was entirely made by vintage.veggie. Resources used have been credited, strictly no touching any of the credits. Basecodes were done by me as well.

x x x