Tuesday, December 15, 2009
"任何事情都是命中注定。
属于你的,就是你的。不属于你的,无论有多拼,永远不会属于你的。
没有期待,就不会有失望。是吗?
哪怕是失望了,总比没努力而后悔好的多。
就一天一天,一步一步地走吧。加油!"
I'm not suppose to be blogging I guess... But I really need to write this one... This post is for my good friend... You know who you are... I hope you understand the words in chinese... And I just want to tell you that whatever happens... Happens for a reason... It is time to get over it kay? It is just another rain... After it... The sun will come out... Whatever happens... Just want to let you know that I'm always a phone call away.... Just call me when you need someone to talk to kay? No matter what time it is... I will always pick up the phone and try to help! There are a lot of ppl around you that loves you and cares for you.... So just get over the matter and don't make them worried kay? I know it is easy for me to say all these stuff cause I'm not the one who is experience all the shit... And that I don't know how painful it feels... But believe me... I've been through bad times... I've thought of dying... But at the end of the day... I feel that all these shit... It is not worth giving up... Soon all this will be over... And soon life will be back to normal... So why surrender? There is so much more ahead of you. Yup. So don't give up!
I'll be right here... till ur storm is over...
Yup. Today went out with Hershey... It was fun? Hahah! Yup... Going to miss her a lot la... Yeah... Took neoprints.... Watch HINDI movie... hahah! I'm so weird... But it was nice? Not very good... But the movie was ok I guess... Watched Rocket Singh... I understood it... Cause there were subtitles... Ahh... SHIT. It is 11 already! GTG.. Will blog more about this laterrrrr.... Yup. CYA! ^_^
11:00 PM
❤ one of us is lying, there's no use in trying, no need to pretend... ❤
*GEEK!
Hey hey. My parents are Hoochie Mama and Nerdy Papa, hence my name is GEEK.
I wear a pair of thick-framed black glasses, which people complain are so nineteen-fifty. And I'm seen with a book wherever I go. I'm a science geek who is in a triple science class. My friends mock me for that, but of course the typical me don't give a damn.
-That's me
Spammers
Leave a tag! Its a must!