Tuesday, December 22, 2009
Heyz ppl! Going to BKK today! Wheeee! hahah! Yeah. Flight is abt 3-4... So maybe going airport for lunch... TAKING SINGAPORE AIRLINES! Omg la... I find it very funny... Cause usually for long flight then ppl take Singapore Airlines... Then for short flights just take budget. But our family is different.. Long flights take some other airlines... Then short flights take Singapore Airlines... Aiya... Not fun... Haha.
Yupz. Haven't really packed finish.... Very lazy to pack... I hate packing... Seriously... I realised that yesterday I took like only 10 mins to put my stuff in the bag.... And was almost done... And my mum was still packing! Lolz. Yeah.. She has to pack all the nonsense stuff. Yup. Not very happy that we are going to bkk... CAUSE NOT THE WHOLE FAMILY IS GOING.... How is that a holiday loh... haiz.
Yupz. Don't know what time going to the airport... Cause now like... Timoz is sleeping... Theo is still sleeping too... Mum is taking shower... Dad is in the office.... I'm using the com... SO WHEN ARE WE LEAVING? Lolz. Really have no idea.
Yupz. So this may be the last time I'm blogging this year then... Yupz. Thanks whoever hacked into my account and change the blogskin... I hate it! Lolz. Jk. I LOVE IT! THANKS THANKS! Yeah... I guess too many ppl know my password.. =P
I realised the last three paragraphs all start with yupz. Lolz. I very bored now.. Seriously don't know what to do... And I have nothing much to say anymore... I guess I'm going to end here then! Byez!
10:29 AM
❤ one of us is lying, there's no use in trying, no need to pretend... ❤
*GEEK!
Hey hey. My parents are Hoochie Mama and Nerdy Papa, hence my name is GEEK.
I wear a pair of thick-framed black glasses, which people complain are so nineteen-fifty. And I'm seen with a book wherever I go. I'm a science geek who is in a triple science class. My friends mock me for that, but of course the typical me don't give a damn.
-That's me
Spammers
Leave a tag! Its a must!