Thursday, December 31, 2009
Heyz ppl! Todayy was a super tiring day... Maybe cause of yesterday's run... Yesterday I slept at about 4? Was talking to Dawn on msn.. Webcam until abt 2.45... Then SOMEONE who was smart enough to call me when I was about to sleep... Yeah... To be frank... I sometimes do get pissed off when ppl call me in the middle of the night... Cause sometimes it is the bo liao calls... And it pisses me off... So sometimes... Seriously look at the time first b4 u call ppl to talk to u pls.. Yeah... But if u r really feeling emo... Feel free to call me anytime.. Cause I will always be there if u need help... When u r emo-ing.. talking to someone really helps.... And I am grateful for those who talk to me in the middle of night because of emo stuff.. Yupz. I still don't mind bo liao stuff... But pls try not to call me after 2? Don't call me after 1 when sch starts... I don't think I will even pick up the phone... Cause I will be really sleepy... Yeah. Well, yesterday's one wasn't a bo liao call... So I don't blame that person... Yupz. Everybody seems to be emo-ing now... haiz... Life is stress...
Yupz. So back to what I was trying to say... So yeah.. In the end I slept at abt... 4? 3 plus going to 4... Then I woke up at 8... I don't know why also... I set my alarm at 8.40... But I woke up at 8... So weird... Yupz. So I went back to sleep... And I woke up at 8.40... Did what I planned to do... Then I just laid in my bed.. And daydream... Lolz. Couldn't sleep... Then I fell asleep.. Don't know when.. N about 9 plus? Timoz came in and woke me up... And ask me whether I want to bring snowy go walk... I was like half asleep... And obviously I didn't go... Cause I was super sleepy... And my legs were dying after yesterday's run... So yeah. Just went back to sleep... Till abt 11? Or something... I woke up.. Started sms-ing... And officially got out of bed about 11.30? Somewhere around there la... Then went down.. First thing Timoz said was want to go vivo? To get ur stuff... Yeah.. So I went with him.. Got my stuff... And bought Theo a nike jacket... Which was like $80... Damn ex la... I'm like broke now... But he loves it... So it's ok la... Since it is his christmas present.. Yeah... I'm just rambling on and on.. But yeah... I don't have anything better to do... So I'll continue... Just don't read if u r bored... Yupz. I went to Giant to find chocs... Cadbury fudge brownie chocs... But they don't sell them... Wth la... Yeah... Then went cold storage near my house to find... Cause I bought it from there the last time... And they don't sell the chocs too... WTH... What is happening to the chocs! argh.. So yeah... Mum went ntuc.. So I asked her to help me buy... And they don't sell the chocs too! wth.... So went to watch avatar 3D... Nice show! Hahah! Yupz. Don't mind watching it again... Yeah... Then went to eat Mos burger.... Nice! Hahah! Then went carefore to find the chocs too... And they still don't sell them! WHAT IS HAPPENING TO ALL THE FUDGE BROWNIE CHOCS! Omg... They are like all disappearing... So anyone who is sure where to get them... Can you pls tell me... Thanks. No matter what I'm going to get them.. Can't believe everywhere also don't have... -.-''''... But a promise is a promise I guess... I'm going to get them... Lolz.
Yupz. Wa... This is very long... Yeah... Tmr going Zh/Zy house to celebrate New Year and Dawn's birthday... Yeah. So will blog more tmr I guess... I got to stop using the com so much.. Since sch is starting... Yeah... Going to read my lit book now... Going to read finish today! I DON'T CARE... MUST READ FINISH... I think I will fall asleep first... -.-''' Yupz. Byez!
12:55 AM
❤ one of us is lying, there's no use in trying, no need to pretend... ❤
*GEEK!
Hey hey. My parents are Hoochie Mama and Nerdy Papa, hence my name is GEEK.
I wear a pair of thick-framed black glasses, which people complain are so nineteen-fifty. And I'm seen with a book wherever I go. I'm a science geek who is in a triple science class. My friends mock me for that, but of course the typical me don't give a damn.
-That's me
Spammers
Leave a tag! Its a must!