Tuesday, December 8, 2009
Yeah. Life is very short. I don't know, I just feel life is very precious now, life is very fragile. One minute you can be jumping around, the next minute you may be dead on the road. Today I witnessed a car accident. Like I saw the motorcycle in bits and pieces. I saw the guy lying on the road, injured. I started to think... Anybody could be that guy... and that guy didn't expect himself to be the unlucky one. So yeah... Life is short... Cherish it... =D
Today was a tiring day... After working at daddy's office... I went vivo to buy some stuff... Got some ppl's Christmas presents already. Yeah, very broke now... got to wait till I save more money! =D. Yeah... Got some very cute stuff for myself too... Yeah. Maybe going to orchard after doc's appointment. Yeah... Going tmr... So not looking forward to it... Confirm need to do all the weird stuff.... Sucks la... Been doing it for so many times this year... THERE IS NOTHING WRONG WITH ME! I'm fine la... Just a muscle pull....
Yup. Tabitha went out today... Sucks... She is a very good singer... I think she has the best vocals... but she went out... But the other two were good too... So really very hard to choose la. Guess Singapore made a right choice to choose three of them! =D
Kay... Nothing much to talk about anymore... Super tired... Going to watch Ice Age 3.. very slow... I know. lolz.
11:13 PM
❤ one of us is lying, there's no use in trying, no need to pretend... ❤
*GEEK!
Hey hey. My parents are Hoochie Mama and Nerdy Papa, hence my name is GEEK.
I wear a pair of thick-framed black glasses, which people complain are so nineteen-fifty. And I'm seen with a book wherever I go. I'm a science geek who is in a triple science class. My friends mock me for that, but of course the typical me don't give a damn.
-That's me
Spammers
Leave a tag! Its a must!