Thursday, December 3, 2009
can i just say it is fricking scary! lolz. i just started watching today... stopped at 17:47... right after the girl.. or whatever she is killed the guy. O.M.G! i was like freaking out..... lolz. i hate scary movies.. did i say that b4... but quite nice la.. mum came down.. so i had to close it and now i have to off the com.. haiz.... i think i'm going to have nightmares today! lolz. thank god the video quality wasn't that good.. or else... i dunno what will happen. lolz. k gtg! byez ppl! =))))
11:38 PM
❤ one of us is lying, there's no use in trying, no need to pretend... ❤
*GEEK!
Hey hey. My parents are Hoochie Mama and Nerdy Papa, hence my name is GEEK.
I wear a pair of thick-framed black glasses, which people complain are so nineteen-fifty. And I'm seen with a book wherever I go. I'm a science geek who is in a triple science class. My friends mock me for that, but of course the typical me don't give a damn.
-That's me
Spammers
Leave a tag! Its a must!