Thursday, December 10, 2009
Heyz ppl! Just came back from training.Sry I promised some ppl that I will blog yesterday but I didn't.. I'm really sorry. Yup. Yesterday was tiring... After doc appointment... I went to orchard to buy a jacket but there was no stock! So sad... haiz. Then after that we went to vivo... For fun... Just to walk around... Yup. Bought a new pair of pants... And I want to buy levi jeans! Ahhhh... there is one that is damn nice... haiz. Yup. Mummy may be buying me a new phone... Yup. Yay! No more army phone... the suckish phone! lolz.
Yeah. I want to thank those who sms me yesterday to ask me about my doc appointment! Thanks for caring! Sorry I didn't reply some of the sms-es... Cause my phone not much money left... So yeah. THANKSSS! So I'm just going to reply here. I'm fine. Nth new... Like I went there.. the doc took my blood pressure... hear my heartbeat. At first the doc was like very relax and stuff... Then my mum took the doc that my dad has heart problems and stuff... and Timo a bit too... Then the doc started being serious. And because I have high blood pressure... He put me on a 24 hour blood pressure check to see whether my blood pressure is always so high... That would be on 17th dec... So the whole day I will not be able to go out. =(. I dunno what is the blood pressure thingy... But the person ask me to bathe in the morning b4 going to the hospital... Cause I will not be able to clean myself after that. So the machine will always be on me? I dunno... that's so weird... So I guess I have to wait till that day to see. Mummy was thinking instead of going home with the machine... I should just stay in the hospital.. I'm ok with that la. A bit scared of the hospital... The last time I stayed in the hospital was.... When I was about 5? 6? I forgot. Yeah. On the 18th... I would not be able to go for training... Cause I will be going back to return the machine... and I have to do other test... The treadmill one... yeah... So that day I cannot go out too... Sad. Yeah then after that... Feb I have other appointment... In the afternoon... So going after sch... Haiz.... Going to be very rushed.
Yup.... That is all the appointments... Doc asked me if I can cut down on the number of trainings.... That sucks... I don't want to cut down! =(... And I now on medication to find out the cause of the chest pains... I like the doc at NUH better than KK... Cause at least this doc bothers to find out the cause of it.. and not just tell me it is a muscle pull... And at least he is trying to find a cure for it... And not just let it recover by itself. Yup. Kay.. I will continue again.. Now need to go take shower to go body world! Whee!
1:20 PM
❤ one of us is lying, there's no use in trying, no need to pretend... ❤
*GEEK!
Hey hey. My parents are Hoochie Mama and Nerdy Papa, hence my name is GEEK.
I wear a pair of thick-framed black glasses, which people complain are so nineteen-fifty. And I'm seen with a book wherever I go. I'm a science geek who is in a triple science class. My friends mock me for that, but of course the typical me don't give a damn.
-That's me
Spammers
Leave a tag! Its a must!