Thursday, January 14, 2010
Heyz ppl! Just finish eating lunch... Cause I had to stay back to finish up my zuo wen... As usual... But today mummy didn't wait downstairs for me.. Cause I sms-ed her... N she u-turned back home... lolz. Lucky.. Or else confirm get scolded by her... Yeah. I'm still kinda of stress I guess... Ppl who read the encyrpted text were like... OMG... Why are u still so hyper... Shouldn't u be sad or something... Like u don't even look stress... Lolz. Cause I just don't show my emotions... I just like to keep it to myself I guess. Anywayz.. What I think may not be true... So until I get the facts right... I won't really emo I guess. Yupz.
So sch is.. Ok I guess... Friends just makes everything ok... So yeah. But I'm kinda of sick of sch already... Yeah. But I'm having fun I guess... Not the lessons part.... But just spending time with my friends... Making fun of them... Talking about random stuff... Lolz. Yupz. SO THANKS FRIENDS! Love ya guys! Yupz. Val is going to come to my house later... YAY! hahaha! She say going to camwhore... I have nth to say... Lolz. Yupz. Timo is SO annoying... He is like dancing in front of me... Wth... He is playing some racing game beside me... And every time it is loading... He will just disturbing meeee.. Putting his hand in front of the screen... And I don't know what he is doing... Even now he is annoying me.... Then I shout... Then he give the annoying "cute" face... Which is totally not cute... -.-'''.... I realised my bros just like to annoy me... Argh... Lolz. But I don't really mind... It is fun hitting them! hahah! But they hit me back.. -.-'''... I should seriously learn how to fake cry! hahah! =)))
4:25 PM
❤ one of us is lying, there's no use in trying, no need to pretend... ❤
*GEEK!
Hey hey. My parents are Hoochie Mama and Nerdy Papa, hence my name is GEEK.
I wear a pair of thick-framed black glasses, which people complain are so nineteen-fifty. And I'm seen with a book wherever I go. I'm a science geek who is in a triple science class. My friends mock me for that, but of course the typical me don't give a damn.
-That's me
Spammers
Leave a tag! Its a must!