Friday, January 22, 2010
Heyz ppl! I'm feeling very tired... Ran 7 rounds today... Not a lot... But my stamina is really really very bad now... Much worse compare to last time.. Haiz.. Really need to train more... Yupz. Anywayz... Was watching some videos... Damn funny... Shane Dawson and Dane Cook.. My favourites! Thanks Lien for introducing me to Shane and Xiyuan to Dane! They are damn good! hehe! =D
Yupz. Anywayz... The new video of Shane is about being imperfect is the new perfect... Which is so true! I guess... I just saying how I feeling... That sometimes ppl around me feel so FAKE. They act so much that they don't even know who they are anymore... That they don't know what is called real... I mean.. Sometimes I get the feeling that I don't know... Ppl are just trying to be someone that they aren't... Like they are just so act... Like ppl tell me that this person is like trying to be like me... Then I also realised that it is kinda of true... But I really don't understand why ppl want to be like me... Cause like... I don't know... I'm not a very good person to follow... Like... Sometimes I feel that I'm attracting the wrong attention sometimes...Like today after training I went out for a while... And it was suppose to be with only one person... Cause we really had some probs that we wanted to talk abt... But somehow... I don't know how ppl found out... But ended up with like a whole group of ppl there... Then they were like.. Wa lao... Got party also nvr invite us... Wth... It wasn't even suppose to be a party... F.O.S loh! And some ppl really just stick to u loh... That it becomes so annoying... Like u don't want their company sometimes.. But it is just so hard to tell them.. Cause they were get emo and stuff... Super annoying loh.
I decided to put in another paragraph... Cause very messy... Yeah. So I guess.. PPL JUST BE URSELF... There is nothing wrong with being diff... With being unique... Don't really have to be someone else... Just to be popular... I mean... Ppl should love u for who u are... And not somebody u are not... Yeah.. That's all I need to say I guess... Can't say much... Cause sometimes I'm guilty of it too... I guess that's all... Actually I have a lot to say... But now... SOMEONE just spoil my whole mood.... ARGH!
8:55 PM
❤ one of us is lying, there's no use in trying, no need to pretend... ❤
*GEEK!
Hey hey. My parents are Hoochie Mama and Nerdy Papa, hence my name is GEEK.
I wear a pair of thick-framed black glasses, which people complain are so nineteen-fifty. And I'm seen with a book wherever I go. I'm a science geek who is in a triple science class. My friends mock me for that, but of course the typical me don't give a damn.
-That's me
Spammers
Leave a tag! Its a must!